Do you choose a book by its cover?
Choosing a book by it’s cover is as old as, well, book covers. It’s nothing to be ashamed of:-) As readers and writers we’re just naturally visual people, that’s all. Come on, you know everybody does it! -)
But it’s not just the cover is it? The look and feel of the interior is also of major importance. Even with eBooks the interior design (or lack thereof) can make a difference.
It may not be that the difference is even noticeable to the reader on a conscious level, but a solid design in all aspects of a written work can make the reader feel at home and comfortable, or adversely it can give them a sense of underlying chaos.
What to expect from us:
- A shared Dropbox folder where all files will be easily exchanged
- Conversations through phone and/or eMail in which we will come to a clear understanding of what you want your book to look like.
- Ongoing consultation so that we deliver exactly what you want.
- An open dialogue at every step.
- High quality work.
- On time delivery.
- Your complete satisfaction.
What interior Book versions will be delivered to you?
- A print-ready fully formatted interior set to your choice of book size.
- A digital interior version for each of the following:
- epub used for Nook, Kobo, Sony Readers and tablets in general
- mobi used for kindle
- pdf desktop: best for technical, illustrated and photographic works
- rtf – used for BeBook
- lrf – used for older Sony Readers
- pdb – used for older Palm devices
- txt – used for archival purposes – contains no formatting
- html – used for reading online
What covers will be delivered?
- A digital front cover that can be used for all eBook submissions.
- Using the already designed eBook front cover, we will also provide a fully formatted front and back cover built to your book size preference and specifications.
We believe in being up front about how we work. There are no hidden costs. We will not attempt to up-sell you to anything else.
These are the prices :
- Cover Design = $90.00
- Print and Digital Interior Design = $70.00
- Cover and Interior = $150.00
NOTE: We only use PayPal for these transactions (you do not have to have a PayPal account. You can use any major credit or debit card through their site). Our reason for using PayPal is that they protect both parties. If what is delivered to you does not meet your expectations, PayPal will step in to assist in making things right. It’s all about an equal exchange, right?
Want to get the process started? It’s pretty simple: use the button below to make a $20 deposit (use any major credit or debit card). Once you’ve made that (fully refundable) deposit, you’ll be sent to a page where you will submit your materials. The next step? We’ll make contact to discuss any specifics, and the project will begin immediately. You will be given a date of completion.
The Time Mistress – series by Georgina Young-Ellis. Original front covers designed by Dark Water Arts. Full print-version cover and interior designs by Jonathan Ellis for LTB Publishing.
Elizabeth Darcy & Me – series by Georgina Young-Ellis. All interior and exterior designs by Jonathan Ellis for LTB Publishing:
Cover and interior designs by Jonathan Ellis for Random House Publishing as well as a few others.